Saturday, February 17, 2007

Ajeet on Sale.....

10 Feb' 07 7.30

I m lost somewhere in midst of these infinitesimal holes and electrons trying hard to figure out how actually these blurring semi conductors work and then i find Ajeet Singh Shekhawat entering my room in somewhat sombre mood (nothing unusual Guys!!!) .I knew he won'nt leave me before i actually listened to his problem so i continued my encounter with these minute particles expecting bullets of words being fired at me any time .And here the words came -"I want an I-POD ".Being jolted by small tremors
from his side since last couple of years i was not surprised so i just suggested to him tht V-Day is round the corner u can trade urself with an I-POD .He agreed and in next 2 min and some 34 sec his orkut profile read -"This Valentine i m all ur's for an I-POD ".I knew tht no one would accept this offer(though, Ajeet says tht he got at least five offers) but then also I decided to join him in his quest for an electronic gadget worth some 20k bucks.I got myself appointed as his PA with assurance tht i would get one I-POD in case there are more than one buyer for Ajeet .

Neither did i get my salary nor did Ajeet went on date this V-Day .He's sitting in front his pc glaring some
tennis player which he claims to be the best (well i hv my doubts on tht) and chatting with one of our customers .But
hey! Ajeet don worry next 14th feb we will come more lucrative offers and i m goin to sell u for sure!

11 comments:

Anurag said...

rated him a bit higher
I can give a radio tuner for ajeet at max...
Interested!!!

Ajeet said...

To Hashy : forget it i don't let boys hit on me :S.

well a understatement regarding the prices as i am too good for the girls fooling around and i wanted a girl on my condition rather than going stalking..huh and i did get some 15 proposals but at the end i thought remain single keep yourself happy and ya keep the good work up may be i get something about my gf(if its going to be) by next valentine...and yea ur next article shud be up soon i hope....:) keep it up..:)

Dinesh Agarwal said...

Good one Dholu bhai! Let me tell you one thing that you dont probably know. I was there in Ajeet's room on the day before V-Day and a gal agreed that she will give him an I-Pod but she wanted him to take her on date and Ajeet agreed. I dont know what happened after that but Ajeet was very happy at that moment!

Ishan Bishnoi said...

Arre Harshal the writer! very good compilation of ur rough experiences...Marketing Ajeet with his FedEx pooja must have been a challenge...After all who'd like to give the ipod toa guy who drools over an over-rated tennis player?!?!?! :D
He'd use it to see federer videos on their date...

Apurva said...

he he..
i was one of d customers may b but i backed out ..sum1 warned me ki "maal nakli hai " and yeah ajeet told that hes sold [:P]..
@ harshal..
ajeet becho samiti khooob tarakki kare [:)]

splendiferous me said...

hey i thnk he will get somethin huge for dat nd i m sure abt dat may be he get somethin from extraterrestrial space..huh.....somethin dat cant be expressed in words..but can only be seen and felt and an i-pod will be a miniature and probably priceless comapred to it....well dat huge thing can be a pair of shoes from the people of JUPITER or it can be a newly stitched dress for him ohhh but wht am i talkin about he will surely kick me for writin all this shit because ajeet dont want all this and dont deserve all this.....all he deserves is a huge mouth-watering kiss from the most beautiful girl(may be she is miss jupiter or miss universe) on JUPITER....well ajeet best of luck..cya

Ajeet said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Ajeet said...

@appy u backed on speculation based on roumers propogated by opposite contingent..

@ishan Fedex is not over rated :S

and yea i did got a proposal from daughter of steve jobs but u see long distance relations don't work.. so i ditched her :P :P :P

shruti said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
shruti said...

Next valentine u'll not hav to sell ajeet.Smone(6 feet tall:P) will herself cm and ask him out 4 a date :).

Ajeet said...

hehehehe i got some support at last

@shruti thanxxxxxxxxxx :)
@all :P :P :P :P :P :P :P :S :S :S