Wednesday, June 20, 2007

Finding Nemo

Start of another sulking day in Igatpuri with even cozy weather outside not able to motivate me to be optimistic about next 11 hrs at work .I get up from bed doing routine things and rush to the gate only to find that I missed the bus .Doesn't matter I was anyway not in a hurry to go to my cubicle .With one of my friend heading towards the club to have breakfast I decided to accompany him as there was quite some time before the next bus arrived.

Sitting with a cup of tea, surrounded by guys having their breakfast I had nothing much to ponder about before my eyes were fixed on small aquarium placed at the corner of the room .It was matter of nanoseconds and my mind was overflowing with thoughts about four fishes strolling in that closed container .I stated analyzing their movements and somehow got the feeling that everytime they were near the glass they tried to push it in hope to achieve amnesty but all their efforts were futile .




Being a movie freak my thoughts inadvertently focused on the animated movie "Finding Nemo" .I remember that after watching that movie I started to hate those sophisticated tanks filled with water containing pisceses, employed only to add beauty to their surrounding .

Coming back to the topic, Finding Nemo is one of best animations that I have ever seen .An austere story presented in most sorcerous manner compels you to hold on to your seat before Nemo is eventually free .The movie actually makes you realize the importance of freedom which seems so trivial for us that we feel short even to imagine our lives without it and hence are incognisant towards plight of those who are deprived of it.Apart from this the story efficaciously potrays father-son relationship .Expression of too caring father for his incapacitated son and Nemo's desires to pursue daring acts reminds you of time when you weren't even allowed to venture to the shop at stone's throw from you house alone .Ignoring his foster's words and trying to be at par with his mates Nemo is caught in net and his future lies in peril .But then comes the twist .With his indomitable spirit to achieve freedom and his love for his fathers he is able raise the exit bar to meet his father who has come all the way riding on the pacific currents and travelling a poignant but courageous and adventuruous journey only too see his son fit and fine.

If you haven't seen the movie yet I hope I have been able to instigate you enough to get hold of this one and for those who have seen it you all must be aware that it's worth watching it again and again and again....

4 comments:

Marvin said...

baap re
bhaari bharkam vocab bhai!!
:fear:
:omg:

Gravity said...

arrey yeh toh prabhu ki bhakti ka asar hai

desh said...

great movie
and agree with sophomore too :)

btw wts hppning in internship???

Gravity said...

@desh

Intern is goin alrite.They finally hv found sm wrk 2 me and i hp to get id done by da time i leave .
and hv smthin 4 mahindras to remember me :)