Sunday, April 8, 2007

Try....

Inspired by Ajeet's recent poem 'I saw her' I decided to pen down(actually pressing down the keys) my thoughts in form of a verse .I know that I do not acquire any virtuosity in the task but I gave it a try....




try try try
try till dark are the clouds
try till the failure hounds

try against the blowing winds
try against the rising tides
try till you run out of the heat
try till you get to the feat

try when time is not yours'
try till you do not soar
try to beat few milestones
try to reach few more

try till you get your quarry
try till you answer your query
try, b'coz trying is not a sin
try until you win.

3 comments:

Ajeet said...

ohhh so lucky i had a privileged of mine in this work and yea what to say but.... nice work once again

work work when clouds are dark..
ur work gets u out of all the grief..
sorry i am not good at writing poems as u see so no sense in above two lines neways keep the good work up :)

Marvin said...

ill be honest and wont say that its a ground breaking poem...but i will say this...the first work is always juvenile...try try and try...thats the only route to perfection..havent we heard tht before??
;)

btw...i see u read pinks' blog....abe woh jo likhta hai agar samajh mein aaye to mujhe bhi samjhana!!

Gravity said...

I accept tht it's definitely not a poem to hv a mesmerizing effect although it's the first time that i tried working wid rhymes...jus hoping
to do it better next time.

Aur jahan tak pinky k blog ka sawaal
hai I m waiting for someone probably from cygnus to help me explain gist of his rantings