Sunday, April 15, 2007

Fatal Celebrations $#@^&

I am writing this article 12 hours prior to my B'day .I have been continuously threatened with umpteen reminders that my B'Day comes on April 17th.From past one week I am finding Rathi as recent visitor in my profile and as a nice guest he
drops in a scrap every time he visits my profile .Each scrap is facsimile of the one posted on previous day except for the modification in the countdown .As the D day is approaching number of scourges intruding my profile are increasing .When
it's your B'day you are sole reponsible(well actually your roomie is also there) for all the miseries that exists on this planet and the army of angles beat you till you regret on your existence.
B'Day boy is a droolmaal for the mob to take out it's frustration that mainly is due to some highly qualified intellectuals .This is the time when you might feel that orkut account was the biggest folly that
you ever made.But then these thought do not last for long and after receiving bumps for half an hour or so (I might get them for little longer :fear:) you are back on orkut thanking each of the wisher individually and on next day convincing
everyone that you will give your B'day party some other day .As I am writing this article just received a scrap "aaj tu nahi bachega" from one of my seniors .Goodbye for now folks ! fatal celebrations are on the cards.

3 comments:

Ajeet said...

:mohahaha may u get kicks till eternity but i do know that i wont be left too like i was romped yesterday it will all come again... :bachao:

Marvin said...

dekho bhrata....
hum maarte nahin hain...
par haan...darate zaroor hain!!

Akash Dayal said...

abe .... pic acchi lagao...pahli baar mein main tumhe koi chinese samajh baitha tha :P